HDMI-to-DVI High-Performance Digital Video Cable Connects HDMI and DVI Components
Both HDMI and DVI have set new higher standards in high definition video. However, connectin HDMI and DVI components requires a special HDMI-to-DVI cable or adaptor. Monster Ultra 600 connects your HDMI and DVI components with a single high-performance digital video-only cable. Designe to support the high-bandwidth demands of HDTV, advanced Monster technologies provide optimum data transfer for a razor-sharp picture with enhance richness and color accuracy.
HDMI video is backwards-compatible with DVI, allowing you to connect HDMI and DVI components, so you can enjoy the highest definition video possible. Monster HDMI-to-DVI is a digital video-only cable, capable of transferring a pure, uncompressed, all-digital high-definition video signal (720p/1080i) with none of the analog-to-digital conversion inherent with even high-performance HD-capable component video connections.
Monster Ultra HDMI-to-DVI Cable: HDTV-Capable Digital Video Connection for Ultimate Home Theater Performance
• HexMesh Jacket - Helps keep cable tangle-free and tear resistant
• Heavy-Duty Strain Relief - For maximum durability
• 24k Gold Contacts - For maximum signal transfer and corrosion resistance
• Oversized PowerScrew (on DVI Connector) - For a secure connection that won't vibrate loose
• High-Bandwidth Design - Supports a maximum bandwidth of 5 gigabytes per second for superior HDTV picture
• Duraflex Protective Jacket - Flexible for easy routing and installation
• Triple-Layer Shielding - 100% dual layer foil shields and 80% braided copper shield for maximum rejection of outside noise and interference
• Multi-Stranded Copper Center Conductors - For lower-loss, high-bandwidth digital signal transfer