Cutting as close to the bone as possible is critical in cooking. The thinner, tapered blade of the Masters Collection® Hyde Park® Boning Knife is designed to effortlessly separate raw or cooked meat or poultry from the bone. It also does an excellent job of trimming fat and removing gristle. The Balance-Forward™ handle design and streamlined bolster allow you to put pressure on the blade without putting excess pressure on your hand or wrist. A full tang (the solid piece of steel from the tip through the handle) extends the entire length of the handle for strength and balance. The blade itself is forged from a single piece of high carbon, no-stain German steel that maintains an extremely sharp edge.
- One-piece forged construction from high carbon, no-stain German steel
- Full tang runs the entire length of the handle for superior strength and balance
- Unique Balance-Forward™ handle design positions the hand forward for a secure and extremely comfortable grip
- Hygienic poly resin handle is reinforced with fiberglass and triple-riveted for extra durability
- Streamlined bolster exposes the full blade edge for optimum performance and maximum sharpening
- Lifetime warranty
- All product sales benefit The Culinary Institute of America Scholarship Fund