Cutting as close to the bone as possible is critical in cooking. The thinner, tapered blade of the Masters Collectionr Hyde Parkr Boning Knife is designed to effortlessly separate raw or cooked meat or poultry from the bone. It also does an excellent job of trimming fat and removing gristle. The Balance-ForwardT handle design and streamlined bolster allow you to put pressure on the blade without putting excess pressure on your hand or wrist. A full tang (the solid piece of steel from the tip through the handle) extends the entire length of the handle for strength and balance. The blade itself is forged from a single piece of high carbon, no-stain German steel that maintains an extremely sharp edge.
- One-piece forged construction from high carbon, no-stain German steel
- Full tang runs the entire length of the handle for superior strength and balance
- Unique Balance-ForwardT handle design positions the hand forward for a secure and extremely comfortable grip
- Hygienic poly resin handle is reinforced with fiberglass and triple-riveted for extra durability
- Streamlined bolster exposes the full blade edge for optimum performance and maximum sharpening
- Lifetime warranty
- All product sales benefit The Culinary Institute of America Scholarship Fund