Eliminate the possibility of tearing or slicing breads and cakes with the Masters Collection® Hyde Park® Serrated Bread Knife. It is also an outstanding performer in the role of slicing larger citrus fruits and melons. Forged from one piece of high carbon, no-stain German steel, the serrated blade resists corrosion and holds a sharp edge. To ensure superior balance and strength, the knife has a full tang (the solid piece of steel from the tip through the handle) that runs the entire length of the handle. The handle and bolster have been contoured for ultimate comfort and control, making a lifetime of slicing perfection always within reach.
- One-piece forged construction from high carbon, no-stain German steel
- Full tang runs the entire length of the handle for superior strength and balance
- Unique Balance-Forward™ handle design positions the hand forward for a secure and extremely comfortable grip
- Hygienic poly resin handle is reinforced with fiberglass and triple-riveted for extra durability
- Serrated edge is ideal for slicing both crusty and soft breads without crushing
- Lifetime warranty
- All product sales benefit The Culinary Institute of America Scholarship Fund