Only the Certified Master Chefs at The Culinary Institute of America could improve upon the cooking world's classic, all-purpose knife. The Masters Collection® Hyde Park® Chef's Knife makes some of the kitchen's most mundane tasks an artful experience. Perfect for slicing, chopping, mincing and dicing fruits, vegetables, onions, and herbs, as well as for slicing meats and poultry. The exclusive Balance-Forward™ handle and streamlined bolster are contoured for superior control and comfort. Proper balance and strength are achieved with a full tang (the solid piece of steel from the tip through the handle) that runs the entire length of the handle. Created from a single piece of high carbon, no-stain German steel, the blade resists corrosion and holds an extremely sharp, easily maintained edge.
- One-piece forged construction from high carbon, no-stain German steel
- Full tang runs the entire length of the handle for superior strength and balance
- Unique Balance-Forward™ handle design positions the hand forward for a secure and extremely comfortable grip
- Hygienic poly resin handle is reinforced with fiberglass and triple-riveted for extra durability
- Streamlined bolster exposes the full blade edge for optimum performance and maximum sharpening
- Lifetime warranty
- All product sales benefit The Culinary Institute of America Scholarship Fund