An impressive combination of high performance and streamlined comfort. The Masters Collection® Hyde Park® Paring Knife is ideal for peeling, trimming and slicing fruits and vegetables or for mincing herbs and garlic. Designed by the Certified Master Chefs of The Culinary Institute of America, the knife's features provide a lifetime of optimum performance. It's forged from one piece of high carbon, no-stain German steel. The blade is corrosion-resistant, and holds an extremely sharp, easily maintained edge. Extraordinary balance and control comes from a full tang (the solid piece of steel from the tip through the handle) that runs the entire length of the handle.
- One-piece forged construction from high carbon, no-stain German steel
- Full tang runs the entire length of the handle for superior strength and balance
- Unique Balance-Forward™ handle design positions the hand forward for a secure and extremely comfortable grip
- Hygienic poly resin handle is reinforced with fiberglass and triple-riveted for extra durability
- Streamlined bolster exposes the full blade edge for optimum performance and maximum sharpening
- Lifetime warranty
- All product sales benefit The Culinary Institute of America Scholarship Fund