From a Sunday pork loin roast to a holiday turkey, this long, narrow blade is ideal for slicing cooked meats and poultry. The single piece of high carbon, no-stain German steel is the foundation of the Masters Collection® Hyde Park® Slicing Knife. The blade resists corrosion and holds an extremely sharp, easily maintained edge. A full tang (the solid piece of steel from the tip through the handle) that extends the entire length of the handle adds superior balance and strength. Keeping a firm, but comfortable grip during slicing is never a problem with the unique Balance-Forward™ handle and streamlined bolster. This knife also performs well in breaking down larger fruits and vegetables.
- One-piece forged construction from high carbon, no-stain German steel
- Full tang runs the entire length of the handle for superior strength and balance
- Unique Balance-Forward™ handle design positions the hand forward for a secure and extremely comfortable grip
- Hygienic poly resin handle is reinforced with fiberglass and triple-riveted for extra durability
- Streamlined bolster exposes the full blade edge for optimum performance and maximum sharpening
- Lifetime warranty
- All product sales benefit The Culinary Institute of America Scholarship Fund