Slicing tougher-skinned food like tomatoes, citrus fruits, and sausage is simple and stress-free with the Masters Collectionr Hyde Parkr Serrated Utility Knife. It offers excellent balance and strength with a full tang (the solid piece of steel from the tip through the handle) that runs the entire length of the handle. The distinctive Balance-ForwardT handle design and streamlined bolster provide an ergonomically advanced and dependable grip. The knife is created from a single piece of high carbon, no-stain German steel. The serrated blade is corrosion-resistant and holds a sharp edge for long-lasting performance.
- One-piece forged construction from high carbon, no-stain German steel
- Full tang runs the entire length of the handle for superior strength and balance
- Unique Balance-ForwardT handle design positions the hand forward for a secure and extremely comfortable grip
- Hygienic poly resin handle is reinforced with fiberglass and triple-riveted for extra durability
- Serrated edge is ideal for cutting foods with a hard crust or tough skin
- Lifetime warranty
- All product sales benefit The Culinary Institute of America Scholarship Fund