The all-around knife with all-out performance for slicing, chopping, mincing and dicing. The Masters Collectionr Hyde Parkr Cook's Knife handles the thick skin of celery as easily as a bunch of fresh basil. Forged from one piece of high carbon, no-stain German steel, the blade resists corrosion and holds an extremely sharp, easily maintained edge. A full tang (the solid piece of steel from the tip through the handle) runs the entire length of the handle to lend a high level of balance and strength. The unique Balance-ForwardT handle design and streamlined bolster provide a secure and extremely comfortable grip.
- One-piece forged construction from high carbon, no-stain German steel
- Full tang runs the entire length of the handle for superior strength and balance
- Unique Balance-ForwardT handle design positions the hand forward for a secure and extremely comfortable grip
- Hygienic poly resin handle is reinforced with fiberglass and triple-riveted for extra durability
- Streamlined bolster exposes the full blade edge for optimum performance and maximum sharpening
- Lifetime warranty
- All product sales benefit The Culinary Institute of America Scholarship Fund