The same professionally designed cutlery features used by the chefs are the right choice at the table as well. The semi-serrated blades of the Masters Collection® Hyde Park® Steak Knife Set provide easy cutting and smooth slicing of steaks and chops. Enjoy all the distinctive features of our larger kitchen knives in these smaller versions: no-stain German steel, corrosion-resistant blades, and full tang running the length of the handle. Even the Balance-Forward™ handle and streamlined bolster are included to provide more comfort and control during cutting.
- One-piece forged construction from high carbon, no-stain German steel
- Full tang runs the entire length of the handle for superior strength and balance
- Unique Balance-Forward™ handle design positions the hand forward for a secure and extremely comfortable grip
- Hygienic poly resin handles are reinforced with fiberglass and triple-riveted for extra durability
- Semi-serrated edge easily cuts through steaks, chops and other meats
- Lifetime warranty
- All product sales benefit The Culinary Institute of America Scholarship Fund