The same professionally designed cutlery features used by the chefs are the right choice at the table as well. The semi-serrated blades of the Masters Collectionr Hyde Parkr Steak Knife Set provide easy cutting and smooth slicing of steaks and chops. Enjoy all the distinctive features of our larger kitchen knives in these smaller versions: no-stain German steel, corrosion-resistant blades, and full tang running the length of the handle. Even the Balance-ForwardT handle and streamlined bolster are included to provide more comfort and control during cutting.
- One-piece forged construction from high carbon, no-stain German steel
- Full tang runs the entire length of the handle for superior strength and balance
- Unique Balance-ForwardT handle design positions the hand forward for a secure and extremely comfortable grip
- Hygienic poly resin handles are reinforced with fiberglass and triple-riveted for extra durability
- Semi-serrated edge easily cuts through steaks, chops and other meats
- Lifetime warranty
- All product sales benefit The Culinary Institute of America Scholarship Fund