No kitchen should be without the knives found in the Masters Collection® Hyde Park® 2 Piece Starter Set. It combines two of the most practical knives in the kitchen.
The 7" Santoku Knife is an Asian-style all-purpose knife for slicing, chopping, mincing and dicing fruits, vegetables, onions, and herbs, as well as for slicing meats.
The 3 1/2" Paring Knife is ideal for peeling, trimming and slicing fruits and vegetables.
Both feature the chosen specifications of the Certified Master Chefs of The Culinary Institute of America, including the single piece of high carbon, no-stain German steel, a full tang (the solid piece of steel from the tip through the handle) that runs the length of the handle, and the unique handle and streamlined bolster that have been contoured for superior comfort and control.
- One-piece forged construction from high carbon, no-stain German steel
- Full tang runs the entire length of the handle for superior strength and balance
- Unique Balance-Forward™ handle design positions the hand forward for a secure and extremely comfortable grip
- Hygienic poly resin handles are reinforced with fiberglass and triple-riveted for extra durability
- Streamlined bolster exposes the full blade edge for optimum performance and maximum sharpening
- Lifetime warranty
- All product sales benefit The Culinary Institute of America Scholarship Fund