This evolution of an Asian-inspired chef's knife features hollow indentations on the blade which prevent food from sticking. The Masters Collection® Hyde Park® Santoku Knife with Hollow Edge is what every chef needs for smooth, swift mincing, dicing, and slicing of fruits, vegetables, and herbs, as well as for slicing meats. Forged from a single piece of high carbon, no-stain German steel, and designed by the Certified Master Chefs of The Culinary Institute of America, the curved blade resists corrosion and holds an extremely sharp edge. The unique Balance-Forward™ handle design and streamlined bolster provide a more secure and comfortable grip.
- One-piece forged construction from high carbon, no-stain German steel
- Full tang runs the entire length of the handle for superior strength and balance
- Unique Balance-Forward™ handle design positions the hand forward for a secure and extremely comfortable grip
- Hygienic poly resin handle is reinforced with fiberglass and triple-riveted for extra durability
- Streamlined bolster exposes the full blade edge for optimum performance and maximum sharpening
- Lifetime warranty
- All product sales benefit The Culinary Institute of America Scholarship Fund