This evolution of an Asian-inspired chef's knife features hollow indentations on the blade which prevent food from sticking. The Masters Collectionr Hyde Parkr Santoku Knife with Hollow Edge is what every chef needs for smooth, swift mincing, dicing, and slicing of fruits, vegetables, and herbs, as well as for slicing meats. Forged from a single piece of high carbon, no-stain German steel, and designed by the Certified Master Chefs of The Culinary Institute of America, the curved blade resists corrosion and holds an extremely sharp edge. The unique Balance-ForwardT handle design and streamlined bolster provide a more secure and comfortable grip.
- One-piece forged construction from high carbon, no-stain German steel
- Full tang runs the entire length of the handle for superior strength and balance
- Unique Balance-ForwardT handle design positions the hand forward for a secure and extremely comfortable grip
- Hygienic poly resin handle is reinforced with fiberglass and triple-riveted for extra durability
- Streamlined bolster exposes the full blade edge for optimum performance and maximum sharpening
- Lifetime warranty
- All product sales benefit The Culinary Institute of America Scholarship Fund