One of the true essentials found in the kitchens at The Culinary Institute of America. The chefs use it for everything from straining vegetables to lifting and draining braised, poached and seared foods. The Masters Collectionr Stainless Perforated Spoon is crafted from a single piece of heavy-gauge 18/10 stainless steel. The polished bowl and efficient hole pattern are designed for quick draining of liquids and fats. The handle is ergonomically designed with a shallow channel and provides a secure grip. Has an elegant contrasting brushed/polished finish for a striking appearance and a lifetime of outstanding performance.
- Professional quality 18/10 stainless steel for exceptional durability
- Beautifully constructed from a single piece of heavy-gauge stainless steel with an elegant contrasting brushed/polished finish
- Handle is ergonomically designed with a shallow channel for a comfortable, secure grip
- Holes are designed for quick draining and bowl is polished for easy release of food
- Dishwasher safe
- Lifetime warranty
- All product sales benefit The Culinary Institute of America Scholarship Fund