Wusthof Ikon Blackwood - 8" Deli Knife - 4924
The jewels of our collection. The dark brown hues with distinctive wood grain markings make every knife unique.
- This knife features an astonishing and well thought out design: The offset handle.
- It provides ample clearance between the knuckles and the cutting board whilst slicing baguettes or cutting sandwiches.
- Forged from one piece of specially tempered high carbon steel to ensure outstanding strength.
- Handle made of Grenadill wood (African Blackwood) - one of the hardest types of wood in the world. All farming is limited to a small quantity and government- controlled
- Special alloyed steel
- Extraordinary sharpness which is easy to maintain
- Perfectly balanced for effortless cutting.
- Seamless; hygienic fit of the handle
- Triple-riveted handle shells, full tang handle.
- Specially designed bolster.
- Not dishwasher safe.
- Exceptionally sharp.