In as few as 10 minutes, you can turn your netbook into a mini entertainment center or prepare your laptop for work by adding the ability to join a domain.
With Windows Anytime Upgrade, you can add new features to Windows 7 and do more with your PC. It’s easy, quick, and you’ll keep your programs, files, and settings. Windows Anytime Upgrade will walk you through the upgrade step by step.
This product will upgrade your Windows 7 Home Premium to Windows 7 Professional.
• Run many existing productivity and business programs designed for Windows XP—additional necessary software is available for download, free-of-charge from Microsoft
• Back up your files to an external hard drive, secondary hard drive, writable CD or DVD, or to a network location
• Use the ISO tool to install Windows 7 directly to a USB drive for netbooks or computers without a CD/DVD drive.
• Find virtually anything on your PC—from documents to photos to e-mail
• Take advantage of the powerful diagnostics and troubleshooters built into Action Center to resolve many computer problems on your own
• Use HomeGroup to connect your PCs running Windows 7 to a single printer
• Interact with any compatible device connected to your computer—see device pictures and status, and run common tasks from a single window
Package Type - Full Retail Box
Operating System Requirements - Windows 7 Home Premium
Additional requirements - Windows XP Mode requires an additional 1 GB of RAM, an additional 15 GB of available hard disk space, and a processor capable of hardware virtualization with Intel VT or AMD-V turned on