Messermeister San Moritz Elite - 10" Chef's Knife - E2686-10
This 10" Chef's Knife is our largest forged Chef's Knife. Like our other forged Chef's Knives, it possesses the Elite edge, the polished spine, the bolsterless heel of the blade and the professional chef's camber for precise rocking action. Fully forged.
- Original Hand Polished Elite Edge
- Wide Cambered Thin Ground Chef's Blade
- Enveloped Full Tang: The rectangular-shaped tang extends to teh end of the handle and is enveloped by "POM". This allows the handle to securely fasten to the knife.
- Hand Finished Molded Handle: Ergnomically designed for a stylish, modern look and comfortable grip.
- Hand Polished Spine
- Original Bolsterless Heel
- Ergonomic Chef's Bolster
- Personalization Plate
Steel: 41/16 Krupp (Germany) High Carbon, Molybdenum-Vanadium, Chromium, No Stain Tool Steel, X55 CrMoV15.
Handles: state-of-the-art, highly damage resistant material, "Polyoxymethaline".
These knives have the sharpest edges of all forged cutlery. An elaborate 3 step sharpening process is enhanced in it's final step by being carefully hand-polished.
The San Moritz is hardened to 56 Rockwell hardness C, making them hard enough to hold their edge for a long period of time, yet it is easy to restore their edge with a steel.