Microsoft Windows 7 Professional Upgrade - FQC-00130
Windows 7 Professional includes all the Home Premium features you love and the business features your work demands. Connect to company networks easily and more securely and share files across the various PCs in your home. In addition, you can run many Windows XP productivity programs in Windows XP Mode and recover your data easily with automatic back-ups to your home or business network.
Windows 7 Professional has everything you need for work and home
• Simplify everyday tasks: find something instantly, compare documents side-by-side, or easily back-up your complete system over a network
• Enjoy a PC that works the way you want it to: supports 64-bit technologies and offers XP Mode for your business productivity applications
• Make new things possible: watch Internet TV, pause, rewind, and record TV or use Touch to interact with your PC in new ways
• This product includes both 32- and 64-bit versions.
• Run many existing productivity and business programs designed for Windows XP—additional necessary software is available for download, free-of-charge from Microsoft
• Back up your files to an external hard drive, secondary hard drive, writable CD or DVD, or to a network location
• Use the ISO tool to install Windows 7 directly to a USB drive for netbooks or computers without a CD/DVD drive.
• Find virtually anything on your PC—from documents to photos to e-mail
• Take advantage of the powerful diagnostics and troubleshooters built into Action Center to resolve many computer problems on your own
• Use HomeGroup to connect your PCs running Windows 7 to a single printer
• Interact with any compatible device connected to your computer—see device pictures and status, and run common tasks from a single window
This version of Windows 7 is designed as an upgrade for Windows Vista.
1 GHz or faster 32-bit (x86) or 64-bit (x64) processor
16 GB available disk space (32-bit) / 20 GB (64-bit); for the download version, an additional 3 GB is required
1 GB RAM (32-bit) / 2 GB RAM (64-bit)
DirectX 9 graphics processor with WDDM 1.0 or later driver
Additional requirements to use certain features:
• Internet access (fees may apply)
• Depending on resolution, video playback may require additional memory and advanced graphics hardware
• For some Windows Media Center functionality a TV tuner and additional hardware may be required
• Windows Touch and Tablet PCs require specific hardware
• HomeGroup requires a network and PCs running Windows 7
• DVD/CD authoring requires a compatible optical drive
• Music and sound require audio output
Product functionality and graphics may vary based on your system configuration. Some features may require advanced or additional hardware