Apple Logic Studio 2 Upgrade from Logic Studio or Logic Pro - MB798Z/A
Logic Studio features Logic Pro 9, MainStage 2, Soundtrack Pro 3, and a massive collection of instruments, effects, and audio loops. With over 200 new features, it has everything musicians need to write, record, produce, and perform.
• Flex Time lets you manipulate audio timing and tempo like never before.
• Build dream guitar rigs with the new Amp Designer and Pedalboard.
• MainStage 2 with new Playback and Loopback features let you take your Mac to the stage.
• Shape your sound using more than 80 studio-quality plug-ins.
• Inspire your music with more than 1,000 instruments and 20,000 Apple Loops.
Logic Pro 9
At the center of Logic Studio, Logic Pro 9 makes it easier than ever for do-it-yourself musicians to create their own compositions. Record yourself or your band, build arrangements from Apple Loops, compose with standard notation, or focus on any aspect of production.
• Manipulate audio timing and tempo like never before with new Flex Time features.
• Replace drum tracks with triggered samples in just a few clicks.
• Quickly transfer track content and setups between projects.
Studio Effects, Instruments, and Loops
Shape your sound and inspire your songwriting with a huge collection of effects, instruments, and loops.
• Plug into the sound of 25 legendary amps and 25 speaker cabinets with the new Amp Designer.
• Enjoy lush creative effects with the new Pedalboard, an assortment of 30 virtual stompbox pedals inspired by the classics.
• Make great music using the largest collection of software instruments available in a single box, including drums, synths, and vintage keyboards.
• Produce nearly any sound imaginable with more than 80 studio-quality effect plug-ins, including vintage and modern compressors, delays, reverbs, and more.
• Embellish your music with 20,000 royalty-free Apple Loops from all the Jam Pack collections.
Perform live with the instruments, amps, effects, and sounds you used to make your tracks, and see it all clearly using a full-screen interface designed specifically for the stage.
• Play along with great live backing tracks with the new, flexible Playback plug-in.
• Bring sound-on-sound recording to the stage with the new Loopback plug-in.
• Other enhancements include multimapping of controls, full ReWire support, and the ability to record performances.
• New support for the Apogee GiO interface and foot controller provides hands-free operation.
Package Type - Full Retail Box
Operating System Requirements - Mac OS X v10.5.7 or later; QuickTime 7.6 or later
Minimum Free Hard Drive Space- 9GB to install all applications and required content; Additional 38GB to install all optional content (large content packages can be installed on separate disk): 10GB for Jam Pack collections, 16GB for sound effects, 6GB for surround music beds, 7GB for other optional content
Minimum Free Ram - 1GB of RAM (2GB or more highly recommended)
Software Type - Upgrade from an earlier version of Logic Studio or Logic Pro
User Licenses - Single-user
Minimum Processor Type - Mac computer with an Intel processor